Transit of military equipment through Sweden
When commodities classified as military equipment are due to be transited through Swedish territory a transit license is required.
A transit license is not required when the transit is a shipment from one EEA country to another EEA country and there is a valid export license from the exporting EEA country. The EEA consists of EU member states and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Application for license to transit
The application is to be made on the form below and submitted via mail or email. The application must consist of
- clearly identified products
- product classification according to the Common Military List of the European Union
- point of entry and point of exit in Sweden
- date for entry into Sweden
- full addresses for the exporter and the consignee
- signature by the applicant
- copy of the export license from the exporting country when applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us through email:firstname.lastname@example.org